.:A41:. Homepage-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor

Shady925
    Shady925

Male
    Number of posts : 145
    Country : FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor 3dflags_aus0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-07-26

FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor Empty FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor

Post by Shady925 Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:07 pm

FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor F_foxbannerb2m_d263791

Jul 24 2008 2:16 PM EDT
    Nas And Bill O'Reilly Take Their Beef To The Air, As Fox News Host Denies Charges Of Racism
    O'Reilly responds to Wednesday's protest by calling MoveOn.org 'the new Klan.'

By Shaheem Reid

The latest round in the ongoing fight between Nas and Fox News hit the airwaves Wednesday night (July 23). Shortly after Bill O'Reilly said on his show that protesters who called his network racist were "zombie followers," Nas appeared on "The Colbert Report" and performed his track "Sly Fox."

On the very day his Untitled topped the Billboard album chart, Nas joined members of the organization ColorofChange.org and others in front of Fox News' New York headquarters with a petition signed by over 620,000 people expressing concern over what they felt have been racist portrayals of Barack and Michelle Obama.

On Wednesday's episode of "The O'Reilly Factor," the host called MoveOn.org, which partnered with Color of Change for the march, "the new Klan" during his "Talking Points" segment.

"The Move On organization espouses a radical left agenda and attacks those who oppose that nonsense," O'Reilly said. "The latest smear from Move On is telling their Kool-Aid-drinking zombie followers that Fox News is smearing Barack Obama and is a racist concern. Of course, that's a lie. This broadcast and FNC in general have been exceedingly fair to Senator Obama. ... But in order to intimidate anyone from criticizing Obama in any way, Move On is playing the race card."

As a guest on Comedy Central's "Colbert Report," the show that makes its name parodying O'Reilly, Nas sat on boxes of the signed petitions, which he claimed Fox News would not accept.

"They refuse to see the petitions," he told MTV News earlier. "They don't want to deal with it. They want to try to act like they want to get away from it. I been getting a little word that people from Fox have been trying to call and talk to me and stuff like that, but right now it's about getting as many as people as we can [to sign]."

Nas also reaffirmed to Stephen Colbert that he is ready to engage in a debate with O'Reilly on neutral ground.

"Things he's saying are worse than the worst rap lyrics I've ever heard," he said.

http://h1.badwaresite.www/Ak25/07-nas_-_sly_fox-ysp.mp3

Last edited by Shady925 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shady925
    Shady925

Male

FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor Empty Re: FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor

Post by Shady925 Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:29 pm

:4chan: :4chan: :4chan: :4chan: :4chan:

Good job posting this kind sir i have never met, i also bet you are very intelligent and handsome
    Shady925
    Shady925

Male

FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor Empty Re: FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor

Post by Shady925 Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Unknown wrote::4chan: :4chan: :4chan: :4chan: :4chan:

Good job posting this kind sir i have never met, i also bet you are very intelligent and handsome

Well thank you
    T3rM1NAt0R
    T3rM1NAt0R
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 295
    Job/hobbies : Forums, Games, School, Parties, Girls, etc
    Steam : T3rmy123
    Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by T3rM1NAt0R Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:35 pm

WTF loser :stupid:
    Shady925
    Shady925

Male

Post by Shady925 Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 pm

If i was a loser my name would be

T3rM1NAt0R
    KillaH™
    KillaH™
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 849
    Job/hobbies : CSS!
    Steam : killah54
    Country : FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor 3dflags_ita0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Post by KillaH™ Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:02 am

Shady925 wrote:If i was a loser my name would be

T3rM1NAt0R

No flaming guys
    T3rM1NAt0R
    T3rM1NAt0R
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male

Post by T3rM1NAt0R Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 am

Shady925 wrote:If i was a loser my name would be

T3rM1NAt0R
    :stupid: hey i didnt like what you said :argh: but im not going to Flame FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor 55636
    T3rM1NAt0R
    T3rM1NAt0R
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male

Post by T3rM1NAt0R Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 am

i only said that because you replyed and talked to yourself 2 times FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor 55636 thats what i call spamming :argh:
    HaviK
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 519
    Steam : SuperPhoeniX999R
    Country : FOX News Network Racist - Oh Really Factor 3dflags_irn0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-05-03

Post by HaviK Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:59 pm

*CLOSED* Reason: Spam, Flame, Noobs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am