.:A41:. Homepage-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion)

Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Country : THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion) 3dflags_gbr0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion) Empty THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion)

Post by Piquintoj Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 pm

So one of the most successful theories of the creation of the universe is the "big bang" theory, where everything came into existance frokm an explosion of something called a "singularity". A singularity is basically nothing. No laws of physics apply to it. It has an infinite mass, but almost no size. In theory one exists in the center of every black hole.

Upon the creation of the universe, all of the matter that makes up everything was created, as well as energy which makes everything go. There is only a finite amount of matter in the universe. There is also a finite number of energy in the universe. Mass and energy are interchangeable (Eg. fire burning fuel). Whenever any type of energy is used, heat energy is created. Heat energy always wants to equilize (hot mix with cold). Since no new energy can be created, every time something happens, heat is created, which then equilizes. Now nearing the end of the universe, the last bits of energy transform into heat energy, which the equilizes, there will be nothing. Now how can laws of physics apply to nothing? This is a singularity. Then the singularity explodes, and we start again.

Just my thoughts. Don't know how correct this. I don't have any real in-depth knowledge of this subject.
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    Steam : Mafioso3221520
    Country : THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion) 3dflags_gbr0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion) Empty Re: THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion)

Post by Mafioso Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:04 pm

ya me and killaH r learning about this is science class but i dont beleive it.
    Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male

THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion) Empty Re: THE UNIVERSE IS AN INFINITE LOOP (in my opinion)

Post by Piquintoj Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:05 pm

Which part?
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Mafioso Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Piquintoj wrote:Which part?

the big bang theroy.
    Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male

Post by Piquintoj Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:09 pm

Well then what do you think happened in the beggining?
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Admin
    Admin

Male

Post by Mafioso Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Piquintoj wrote:Well then what do you think happened in the beggining?

god
    Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male

Post by Piquintoj Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:15 pm

Okay then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:18 pm