.:A41:. Homepage-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things?

Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Country : Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? 3dflags_gbr0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-06-05

Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? Empty Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things?

Post by Piquintoj Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:44 pm

There seems to be an excessive number of sections on this forum, and the rules are scattered all over. So could I be a temporary admin on this forum to re-arrange some topics and sections, so that it appears more proffessional and organized?

I know my way around and admin CP, and I managed ZVQ, whose sections were neat and it didn't appear cluttered.

What I'll do is merge some similar sections together, so instead of several sections never used, there will be a smaller amount of more active sections. As well, I will bunch up all the rules and important notices together into one big RULES notice.

So can you let me fix this place a bit?
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    Steam : Mafioso3221520
    Country : Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? 3dflags_gbr0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? Empty Re: Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things?

Post by Mafioso Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

uh we can put u co admin and replace u with havik he has it been on in a long time just wait until KillaH answers this
    KillaH™
    KillaH™
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 849
    Job/hobbies : CSS!
    Steam : killah54
    Country : Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? 3dflags_ita0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-04-30

Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? Empty Re: Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things?

Post by KillaH™ Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm

yeah sure you were mod on other forum I think

Ill put you co admin and see how things go.

I do agree some things are getting out of hand need to re organize
    Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male

Post by Piquintoj Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Alright man thanks, I'll start fixin' some stuff soon.

The admin CP looks different from the one I used but it's all basically the same.
    Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male

Post by Piquintoj Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 pm

This is actually going to take several days because there's so much stuff to fix. The site will still be under construction for the next 2 days.
    T3rM1NAt0R
    T3rM1NAt0R
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 295
    Job/hobbies : Forums, Games, School, Parties, Girls, etc
    Steam : T3rmy123
    Country : Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? 3dflags_aus0001-000da
    Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by T3rM1NAt0R Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:45 pm

lmao ZVQ was never professional Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? 55636 anyways, good luck administrating the forum Could I be a temporary admin to fix some things? 55636
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    Steam : Mafioso3221520
    Registration date : 2008-04-09

Post by Mafioso Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 am

Piquintoj wrote:This is actually going to take several days because there's so much stuff to fix. The site will still be under construction for the next 2 days.

no it wont... u do things and leave it open. plus what r u going to fix u cant just do things with me and KillaH knowing. xD oh ya plz dont spam.
    Piquintoj
    Piquintoj
    VIP
    VIP

Male

Post by Piquintoj Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm not done yet, I just couldn't finish yesdterday cause it was late. I didn't mean I'll close the site, I just meant I'll be working on it during 2 days.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:57 pm